Rulers and Contraindications for Lip Fillers
1 Day before lip filler
- Avoid blood thinners and over the counter medications such as aspirin, ibuprofen.
- Avoid supplements, including primrose oil, garlic, ginseng, and Vitamin E.
- Do not drink alcohol beverages
- Do not drink caffeine beverages
2 days before lip filler
- Avoid topical products Tretinoin (Retin-A), Retinol, Retinoids, Glycolic Acid, any anti-aging products.
- Avoid waxing, tweezing, or using hair removal cream on the area that will be treated.
- If you have previously suffered from cold sores, there is a risk that the needle punctures could contribute to another eruption of cold sores.
- Scars in the area of administrating the filler
- Active inflammation process in the injection area
- Infectious diseases (HIV, STIs, AIDS, Chronic hepatitis, etc.)
- Blood diseases, clotting problems (hemophilia, leukemia, lymphoma, myeloma, anemia)
- Pregnancy and breast feeding
Ignoring contraindications can lead to unpredictable results and serious consequences. Be sure to inform your technician about the existing contraindications.
WHAT NOT TO DO AFTER LIP FILLER TREATMENT
- Drinking hot, cold and alcoholic beverages 7-10 days
- Eating spicy foods 5-7 days
- Touching lips with dirty hands
- Do not wear makeup 48 hours
- Using active facial expressions and make frequent lip movements (Smile, open you moth wide)
- No intense exercise 7-10 days
- No sauna, hot showers 14 days
- No tanning and tanning beds 14 days
- No swimming in the pools, lake, sea 5-7 days
- No scrubs, peelings or any other intense comical products 30 days
- Do not sleeping face down 10-14 days
- No taking blood thinners 2-4 days
What People Say
1001 Cypress Creek Road #205, Cedar Park, 78613 Texas
Mo-Fr: 10:00 AM – 08:00 PM
Sa: 10:00 AM – 05:00 PM
Su: day off