Rules and Contraindication for Botox® injection treatment
- Do not take antibiotics 15 days before the procedure
- 2-3 days before the treatment, you need to bend over as little as possible. Any physical activities will lead to increased stimulation of blood flow to the face. That can lead to uneven distribution of Botox®
- 3 days stop drinking alcohol, coffee, and smoking. They affect blood microcirculation, so it’s better not to risk it.
WHEN DOES THE EFFECT OF BOTOX® INJECTIONS OCCUR?
- On the 2-5th day after the procedure, you will notice the first effect. And the final result will be on the 12-15th day.
- Pregnancy and breast feeding
- Chronic diseases at the stage of exacerbation: the affected area of the skin where the injections will be
- Pathologies of the cardiovascular system
- Individual intolerance of the components of the Botox®
- Respiratory failure
- Autoimmune neuromuscular diseases
- Problems with swallowing function
- Diseases of the endocrine system
HOW SHOULD YOU BEHAVE AFTER THE BOTOX® INJECTION TREATMENT?
- It is important to stay upright for 3-4 hours.
- It is FORBIDDEN to massage, touch the area where the injections were made.
- The injection site can be cooled with ice for 15-20 minutes.
- Moving the muscles in the area of injection immediately after the procedure for 30 minutes.
- Do not take hot showers and go to saunas for 2 weeks.
- Do not drink alcohol for 5-7 days.
What People Say
1001 Cypress Creek Road #205, Cedar Park, 78613 Texas
Mo-Fr: 10:00 AM – 08:00 PM
Sa: 10:00 AM – 05:00 PM
Su: day off