Rules and Contraindication for mesotherapy
- In order for mesotherapy to be successful, a number of rules should be observed:
- For three days of the procedure, you need to stop taking Aspirin and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory painkillers such as nimesil and indomethacin
- Makeup should be avoided the day before the procedure.
- If you ever had herpes aggravated, then be sure to warn the technician about this – mesotherapy sometimes provokes its exacerbation. In this case, you should start using anti-herpes drugs two days before the procedure, especially in the area around the mouth.
- Mesotherapy should not be done during menstruation period.
- Mesotherapy is not a very serious intervention, but it also has contraindications:
- Skin diseases
- Chronic renal failure
- Chronic vascular pathology
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Acute fever
- Improper blood clotting – either due to a disease or due to taking anticoagulant. In the second case, you can do the procedure after the end of the medication.
For 10-12 hours of the procedure, you can not wash your face, drink alcohol. Then 2-5 days is prohibited:visit a bath or sauna, take a hot bath
- expose the skin to extreme cold
- consume a large number of hot foods and drinks
- massage the injection area
- wear makeup
- be subjected to increased physical activity;
- remove hair at injection sites (waxing,tweezing,laser hair removal)
What People Say
1001 Cypress Creek Road #205, Cedar Park, 78613 Texas
Mo-Fr: 10:00 AM – 08:00 PM
Sa: 10:00 AM – 05:00 PM
Su: day off